The Oasis

The oasis thrives within us, friend. Filled with possibility, hungry hearts come here to rest, seek comfort and be inspired.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Album Just Released: Dr Moe's Cosmic Jukebox - "Authentic"




Just uploaded 10 new songs to Bandcamp in my usual Inspirational Pop Rock vein.
Come have a listen. 
Comments and feedback would be much appreciated.

1 - Authentic

2 - Time to be You

3 - I Am Here for You Now

4 - Heart of Stone

5 - Rescue Me

6 - Beat of My Heart

7 - I Have Arrived

8 - Heart & Soul

9 - Love's Invitation

10 - Come On

1 comment:

  1. Excellent items from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff prior to and you are just too great. I really like what you have received right here, really like what you're stating and the way through which you are saying it. book your healing session

    ReplyDelete